Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Brief Note

I've had an extremely busy weekend, traveling, seeing friends I don't get to see very often and going to job interviews. As a result, I'm functioning on no sleep, and I haven't looked at the Internet for the last couple of days. I feel completely out of the loop. No email. No Fark. No Crimespot. Funny how something that didn't exist when I was growing up now seems essential. Anyway, I've got nothing really interesting to say about crime fiction or anything else, and probably won't until I've had some sleep. I did notice, however, that J. Kingston Pierce over at The Rap Sheet, has started posting the answers he got as part of his one book project, where he asked people to write a little something about an overlooked piece of crime fiction. I've learned quite a lot reading it, and my contribution might show up there some time this week.

No comments: