Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ed Brubaker's Angel of Death

Criminal writer Ed Brubaker has a new live-action Web series coming out this year. Angel of Death is about a hitwoman (is hitperson the PC term? Really, I have no idea.) who turns on her former employers after getting hit on the head and suddenly developing a conscience. I'm a huge fan of Criminal, and I'm anxious to get my hands on the recently released fourth trade paperback in the series, but I'm leery of this project. Does the world need more hitman fiction? It's getting to the point where professional killers are as trite as serial killers. Still, Brubaker's shown himself to handle crime fiction, so I might give it a chance. The trailer is below. (via.)










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Mr. Cain,

I am trying to contact you reference a new novel; "THE EXECUTION OF JUSTICE", by MICHAEL PHELPS. Based on the true story of a police detective murdered in the line of duty.

Please advise how I may contact you.

Moises Raudez
Vice President
Blue Line Publishing House, Inc.
moisesraudez@yahoo.com