Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hey Deabeats: Pay Hard Case

It looks like the recession has finally hit home. When is was just affecting I-bankers and people who bought million dollar homes on $40,000 a year salaries, I really didn't give a shit.

An excerpt from the latest Hard Case Crime newsletter:

After that two-book month (December), we'll be taking a break for a few months to give me a chance to catch up on other work (in particular, the first six books of our new "Gabriel Hunt" adventure series: www.HuntForAdventure.com) and to give some companies who owe us money (you know who you are!) a chance to pay off all their accumulated, overdue bills. But once that's behind us, new Hard Case Crime titles will start coming again -- in fact, we're in the process of buying #64 now, and Greg Manchess is already hard at work on the cover.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn it! Well, at least it gives me a chance to get caught up on the Hardcase titles that have slipped past me