Sunday, February 18, 2007

Allan Guthrie's been busy

Allan Guthrie's been busy this weekend. He posted this article about Dan Marlowe, on his Noir Zine, and said it's a sign of things to come. That's good to hear, since the site was last updated in January of last year. Of course, Guthrie's got an excuse for not updating the site. He's got four books coming out in the next year, at least in the UK. I know Hard Man will make the jump across the Atlantic, but I'm curious to know what the other projects are and if and when they'll be making it to America. I'm sure all will be revealed in due time.
I've got my ARC of Hard Man and one of my goals for this week is to sit down and read it. I'm definitely going to review it, but I'm not sure when it will appear here. It's coming out in April in the UK with Polygon, which is an independent publisher, but it's being published by Harcourt in the States in June. That's plenty of time for me to write a review and try to find a place for it. I'm in a position where I can freelance again, so I think I might give it a shot. Wish me luck.

No comments: