Friday, February 9, 2007

What's Up New Caledonia?

A little more than a week ago I registered this blog with Statcounter. I figured if I'm going to be serious about this I should know who's reading Independent Crime and where they are. I looked at the info for the first time the other day, and I've got to say I've been fascinated by the data. Most people find the site through Crimespot.net, and I haven't had a huge number or hits, but I've had visitors from most major cities in the U.S., several from Canada, and also the U.K. Someone from Dublin ran a search for American Skin. Could Ken Bruen be reading my blog? I hope so.
I've also had visits from three cities in China, as well as Japan and Thailand.
The visit that intrigues me most, however, is the one from New Caledonia. I didn't even know that New Caledonia existed before someone from that tiny island located on the Tropic of Capricorn visited my site. Now I can say I've learned something blogging. That visitor didn't stay long, and they've only visited once, but if you are that visitor and you happen to be reading this, get in touch. My email address is over on the right side of the page. I want to know what's going on in New Caledonia.

No comments: