Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Win Allan Guthrie's Slammer


Allan Guthrie's new novel Slammer is out in the UK. I've bought a copy, and I'm reading it, but today in the mail I got a review copy, which I take it was kind of late, because it looks like it was sent to an old address first. Whenever something like this happens, I like to pass the good fortune on, so I'm giving away the brand new, never opened copy of Slammer I just got in the mail. To enter, just send an email with "Contest" in the subject line and your name and address in the body to IndieCrime-at-gmail-dotcom. I will pick the winner next week using a random number generator. Entries are numbered in the order in which they are received. Good Luck.

And stay tuned. I have another extra book to give away soon that you will want.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You got to love Guthrie