A while ago, A Twist of Noir announced a short story contest based on the theme alienation. Well, I was one of the judges in the contest (no idea who the others were), and the winners have actually been up for a three weeks. I should have noticed sooner. Anyway, the winners are:
Keith Rawson, "In The Shower, Thinking"
Eric Beenter, "Past Due"
Andy Henion, "Henson Comes Home"
Sunday Morning Bonus Pulp: Ace G-Man Stories, October 1942
-
This issue of ACE G-MAN STORIES features a striking cover by Rafael De
Soto. The lead story is a Suicide Squad novelette by Emile C. Tepperman.
I've rea...
19 hours ago
2 comments:
Good work, you made excellent choices. I enjoyed all three, but I would have had a difficult time deciding on the order. Couldn't go wrong with any of those three stories.
Thanks for the props, Nathan.
Post a Comment