Well, damn. I would have never predicted this in a million years. While I liked Nate Flexer's debut, The Disassembled Man, it never entered my head that someone would option the film rights. I ended my review thusly:
The Disassembled Man is remarkable for its ugliness. It's hard to think of a book with a character as despicable as Frankie Avicious. It turns out he has valid reasons for being as twisted as he is, but his unapologetic homicidal mania may be difficult for some to stomach.
It would be very hard to imagine this movie as even a hard R, provided of course it ever gets out of development hell. Still, good on Nate. Hope it works out.
Peter May Is Suddenly No More
-
I can hardly believe this to be true! Scottish playwright and screenwriter Janice
Hally, the wife of award-winning novelist Peter May, posted word this
mor...
9 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment