Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Busy Weekend

Atlanta's going to be a happening place this weekend. First off, there's the Decatur Book Festival, which will have more authors than you can shake a stick at, including an interesting looking panel featuring Con Lehane and James O. Born, which I plan on attending.
In the other direction, geographically and intellectually, downtown Atlanta will be host to Dragon Con. I'm not actually going to attend DragonCon because I'm afraid that I might hit the first grown man I see dressed as a Storm Trooper. I am, however, going to interview Seth Harwood, who will be in town for the event. Seth has garnered a loyal following with his Jack Palms podcasts, and recently landed a book deal for his first Palms novel, Jack Wakes Up, which will be published by Breakneck Books next year. Look for the interview here early next week.

No comments: