Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Is there a 12 step program for book addiction?

I think I have a problem with books. On Sunday I bought a copy of The Last Match by David Dodge. Yesterday I went to the library and checked out Monkey Man by Steve Brewer and Baltimore Noir, edited by Laura Lippman, and I got a copy of Cruel Poetry by Vicki Hendricks in the mail. Today, I wandered into a used book store and came out with The Last Quarry by Max Allan Collins and The Spoiler by Domenic Stansberry. (It was only 75 cents. How could I not buy it?)
Cruel Poetry is the only book I intend to review for this blog, but I just can't stop myself. Did I mention I have a bag full of Travis McGee novels I bought about a month ago that I still haven't read yet? And to top it all off, there are at least three books I should be getting review copies of in the near future.

No comments: