Monday, January 22, 2007

Titles I'm Looking Forward to this Year

Over at the Crime Fiction Dossier, David Montgomery has published a list of novels he's looking forward to this year. He mentions Slide by Ken Bruen and Jason Starr. It's the sequel to Bust, which is one of Hard Case's best offerings. I wouldn't expect any less from the sequel.
I'm also looking forward to Songs of Innocence by Richard Aleas (Charles Ardai). It's the sequel to Little Girl Lost, which is another one of Hard Case's best.
I've already mentioned Allan Guthrie's Hard Man, which I'm excited about.
And, although it came out at the end of last year, I'm looking forward to Charlie Huston's new vampire/P.I. novel No Dominion. I've got to admit, when I picked up Already Dead, the first Joe Pitt novel, I thought it would be lame, but I was had read Caught Stealing, so I was willing to give it a chance. I'm glad I did.
And, of course, Soul Patch, by Reed Farrel Coleman.

No comments: