Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm Moving

There are going to be some changes in my professional life. I took a job tonight that allows me to call myself a "former journalist," which feels really, really good. Let me tell you. To make a long story short, I have to find a place in Atlanta in the next three weeks, and then I'm going to be learning the ins and outs of a new job.
This means the my attentions to this blog may be spotty for the next few weeks, or even months, but I'm not going away. In fact, I've got plans to introduce interviews and other features to this blog which will make it even better, but right now most of my energy will be focused elsewhere. Please be patient and bear with me. You will be rewarded.

4 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

Hope you find a place quickly and that the transition is a smooth one. Congratulations.

J. Kingston Pierce said...

Good luck, Nathan. And we look forward to seeing you back at the top of your game, blog-wise.

Gonzalo B said...

I too became a “former journalist” a while back and yes, it does feel good. I write a few freelance book reviews occasionally but that’s for sheer pleasure, just as I assume this blog is a labor of love for you. Good luck on the career move.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.