As Ali Karim and a shadowy figure known only as Bruce pointed out in the comments section of my last post, Archive.org has a large collection of live Zevon recordings available for streaming and download free.
There are a couple I'd like to endorse. The first is a live show from 1990, which some of you may know at the bootleg "The Electric Werewolf Strikes Again." It's from the Transverse City tour, and the quality is excellent.
For a more intimate experience I recommend Zevon's 2000 show at The Customs House, which is one of my favorites.
My next post will, I swear, be about books. I just haven't been able to concentrate well enough to read seriously lately, and I'd rather be a little behind on reviews than half-ass it. I don't want to shortchange anyone.
Sunday Morning Bonus Pulp: Thrilling Adventures, February 1941
-
I always think of Emmett Watson in relation to his covers for various
Munsey pulps, but he did some work for other houses, too, such as this
cover for T...
18 hours ago
2 comments:
Shadowy...
ok here i am: www.bookgasm.com
I kind of figured you were the Bookgasm Bruce, but I didn't want to speculate.
Post a Comment